Courtesy of dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/auditions
- Perform at AT&T Stadium
- Travel to exotic locations on Annual Calendar Shoot
- Entertain U.S. military troops throughout the world on USO Tours
- Perform for National Television audiences
- Lend time and talent at community service events
- Share your knowledge and experience with kids at Camp DCC
- Bring smiles to residents of nursing homes and hospitals
- Perform at other professional sporting and corporate events
- Receive extensive training in dance technique
- MAKE LIFETIME FRIENDS!
- BECOME ONE OF THE BEST!
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of preliminary auditions
- Must be a high school graduate (or graduating Spring 2020) or have a G.E.D.
- You must be able to attend all rehearsals and other related activities
- International Applicants: When applying for any type of visa, please keep in mind that the Dallas Cowboys do not “sponsor” international candidates. Please work through the US consulate/embassy in your home country to obtain the proper visa for audition travel, and be mindful of extended timeline should you be selected as a Dallas Cowboy’s Cheerleader
- YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF LAWFUL ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- May 2 – Prelims
- May 3 – Semi- Finals
- May 16 – Panel Interviews
- May 17 – Finals
You must make it through each phase of auditions in order to progress.